THE PHOTOGRAPHY OF BEATRICE VON RAGUE SCHLEYER

20120513

At Eighteen Years

I posed this way, with my pants around my knees, in front of my entire studio group and teacher during the first semester of my studio photography class,sophomore year at SVA. I can already see the signs of pain in the shoulders, from carrying the world on my back...I am so grateful to have finally opened my shoulders, thanks to Margherita, yoga, and dance training. Although in this case, the hunched look really works for the picture...

1 comment:

Alexander Ghali said...

My mother never told me to stand up straight. Slouching is absolutely my natural position, and befitting my sublime apathy. Mine eyes aren't always facing the ground, but I do my damnedest to never look at anything moving. When supreme and what not, I keep my head in the clouds and my feet on the ground. Nice photos, B.


aleXander g.